Enjoying Digital Photography Basics?
Learn More with My FREE Newsletter...
I hope you're finding my tutorials on Digital Photography Basics insightful and useful.
Many new topics are planned and in the making, written not only by me but also by expert guest contributors who are keen to share their wisdom.
I am continually working on new articles for you, as well as improving existing ones.
With my readership gaining every month, DigitalBasics already enjoys a healthy following in the first year.
What to Expect...
Currently, DigitalBasics is an occasional publication.
Each newsletter is split into two sections:
- The first rounds up the latest additions to my site and announces the latest Featured Photographer;
- Food for Thought forms the second section and offers readers a little something extra to think about on the road to improving your photographic skills!
Extra issues are rare and will only be published if there's something worthy that I think will interest you — I promise not to bombard you with any unwanted material.
Remember, my newsletter is free!
So, keep your ear to the ground and subscribe to an issue or two (using the form below) to see what you think...
I would love to have you on board and, you never know, you might end up hanging around for much longer!
By doing so, you will be the first to:
- Hear about new material relating to digital photography basics;
- Catch up on recent articles;
- See if you're the latest Featured Photographer;
- Gain early access to useful downloads as they become available;
- Enjoy Food for Thought.
Issue No.1 of DigitalBasics was published on 1st March 2011 — feel free to take a look at my Back Issues page for examples of previous issues.
Subscribe now and you will be in time for the coming issue:
Return from Digital Photography Basics Newsletter to Home