How to Use Photoshop Actions
My Concise eBook: The Definitive Guide
Learning how to use Photoshop Actions can enhance your day-to-day workflow dramatically, saving lots of time and energy.
ePHOTOzine have kind words to say about my eBook on the topic:
"If you need to learn how to use actions, buy yours now,
because it is worth its weight in gold to anyone wanting to learn
action basics quickly and effectively, with no unnecessary fuss...
...and the knowledge will stay with you for life."
Almost daily, I'm asked advice on how to use Actions.
Sometimes I troubleshoot them to see why they aren't working properly or performing a task as expected.
Other times, I'm asked by friends and clients to write an Action from scratch to perform a specific task for them.
CLICK HERE to skip down the page and buy this eBook
Learning how to use Photoshop Actions is an area that could be quite tempting to dive into but, on closer inspection, can feel a little too daunting on first sight.
Actions are, after all, a more advanced feature of Photoshop and there is much to watch out for when writing, loading, editing and using them.
Although there's a lot to learn about Actions, it doesn't have to be tricky.
Breaking the information down into bite-size chunks really helps and that is where I step in!
At times, a topic can be just a little too involved to fit into the realms of a web page or two. In these instances, I will be going off-piste in the form of an eBook...
After all these years of advising people on this topic, I'm so pleased to now offer you the first in a three part series of eBooks on how to use Photoshop Actions:
Action Basics | Part 1 | How to Load and Use Actions
Not only is this the first in the series but it is also my first eBook altogether.
I'm sure you'll like it as much as ePHOTOzine and that you'll find it good value too!
As I write in the Introduction:
"My mission in The Cyber-sphere is to break down and demystify topics that have seemed daunting or, at worst, impossible. Whatever your path to this point, I’m here to look after you.
I’ll make sure the coming pages are simply a breeze and will gently open your mind rather than blowing it completely!"
What's in the eBook?
In this first eBook, (excluding the cover and officialdom at the end) you will find nineteen clear, concise pages on how to use Photoshop Actions.
As well as the concept of Actions, I describe how to:
- Find your way around the Actions Palette;
- Organise the Actions Palette using Sets;
- Load Actions;
- Play Actions.
In essence, a Beginners' Guide.
There's no padding or fluff, just the essentials to get you happily on the road to automated bliss!
With the help of appropriate screen grabs and graphics, each page covers varying amounts of information in manageable chunks — no page should ever be overwhelming for you.
Download My eBook In Moments...
Purchasing eBooks on this site is secure, swift and straight forward — you can download them within moments
- Payment takes place securely at PayPal. You do NOT need a PayPal account — follow the link to pay by card;
- The amount will be converted to your local currency at the end of the checkout process, before you commit to paying;
- After successful payment, you will have immediate access to your copy of Action Basics;
- Fully Guaranteed: If you are less than delighted with your purchase, let me know within 60 days and I will refund your money in full.
Simply click on the ADD TO CART button and follow the steps to complete the transaction through PayPal.
Once you have successfully made your payment, you will be directed to a secure page to download your purchase.
Buy 'Action Basics | Part 1'
BEFORE YOU BUY, PLEASE NOTE:
- This eBook teaches you how to use Photoshop Actions in Adobe Photoshop (a version for Photoshop Elements will follow in due course);
- It covers how to load and use Actions, writing them will be covered in Part 3;
- I'm a Mac user. To the best of my knowledge, everything described within this eBook will hold true for both Mac and PC users. Should you find this not to be the case, please let me know and I will update any information accordingly.
Remember that you can also purchase the
that I've created and even
for me to write new ones.
If it looks as though your request would also be useful to other visitors, then I may well write it for you and add it to The Collection!
For just $1, you can have my Actions on your computer within moments. Some are even FREE!
They'll improve your life with pixels forever...!
Leave Comments and Feedback...
If you have purchased my eBook, thank you.
Perhaps you have a moment? I would really value your comments and feedback and I'm sure other visitors would find your views helpful.
You can do so using the Facebook Comments feature below...
Return from How to Use Photoshop Actions to Actions